When you have a kitchen remodeling project, there’s almost always some plumbing involved. At The Plumber, we would be happy to help you no matter how extensive the project. Our plumbers have a vast amount of experience helping people build the kitchens of their dreams, and we will bring all of that expertise to your project. Call us today to talk about your kitchen remodeling project and what that will involve for your plumbing.
Common Kitchen Remodeling Tasks We Do
While we’ll do anything you need us to do to get your kitchen up and running just the way you like it, we most commonly help with the following types of projects. Let these be a springboard for your ideas about what to do with your home.
- Install new sinks and faucets. Upgrading the kitchen sink to a farmhouse-style sink is common these days. We can help you get the right size sink for your space, then make sure you have the counter space and space below for your new sink. We’ll make any necessary changes to your plumbing, then get your new sink installed just the way you want it.
- Move gas lines and plumbing lines. A lot of people find that the way their kitchen is organized doesn’t make sense or doesn’t work for them. We can help you get your appliances in places that are perfect for the ways you move and use your space. We’ll make sure you have the best possible water and gas hookups so you can use your kitchen just the way you want.
- Install water lines for fridges and more. Do you have a new fridge with water or an icemaker but no line to hook it up to? We’ll get your water line installed so you can use your new fridge to its utmost capacity.
- Help you expand your kitchen. Are you building onto your home and moving your kitchen entirely or making it bigger? We’ll help you get the plumbing in your addition that you need so you can use your whole, new kitchen.
- Answering questions. Even if you don’t need any plumbing updates during your kitchen remodel, you may have questions about plumbing or how best to work around what you have. We can consult on your remodel to help you decide how much plumbing you want to change, when you need to get new appliances vs. keeping the old ones, and more. No matter what your question is, we’ll have an answer for you.
We will handle all of your permitting and approvals for the plumbing pieces of your project so you don’t have to worry about anything. We can also work alongside other contractors to make sure that your plumbing is on time, every time. Our work will never hold up your project because we know that you need to get done so you can get on with your life.
Call us about your kitchen remodeling project today. We’ll send someone out soon and help you get started so you can have the kitchen you’ve always wanted.