Is that leaky faucet in your bathroom keeping you up at night? Does the dripping just make you want to lose your mind? At The Plumber, we can fix your leaky faucet no matter what has gone wrong. In fact, we do it for your neighbors all the time.
Call us today if you’re having a faucet problem. We’ll get to you fast, assess the faucet, and let you know how we can best help you out.
We can fix your faucet no matter what has gone wrong. Many people worry that faucet repair will cost a lot or that it’s only a short-term fix. However, when we take on your repair, we promise that we will do whatever we can to keep your costs down and that we will get it working just the way it should. If we can’t do that, we’ll always let you know and tell you what all of your options are.
We can fix your faucet if it is:
- Spraying water
- Having problems with the handle
- And more!
Just call for an appointment and we’ll be out soon.
Is it time to update your faucets or do you have one that just keeps breaking? We’ll help you find the perfect faucet for your kitchen or bathroom and get it put in according to the manufacturer’s specifications and plumbing best practices.
Some homeowners worry about replacing one faucet because they are worried that it won’t match the others in the bathroom or that it will ruin the aesthetic. If these are your concerns, get in touch anyway. Sometimes we can find legacy faucets that will match your current bathroom fixtures, or we can help you come up with a new plan. Living with a broken faucet isn’t worth the hassle!
Faucet Repair vs. Replacement
Many homeowners ask us whether it’s worthwhile to repair a faucet, or whether they should just replace it. Here are the factors we will have you consider if this is your question, too.
- How old is your faucet? An older one is more likely to need continual repair or to be so broken that it’s a better idea to replace it instead.
- Can you match your faucet? If you have other fixtures in your bathroom, you may want to repair the faucet instead of replacing it. If you must replace it, you’ll want to find out if you can get a match (or one that is close enough for you), or if you’ll need to replace all of the fixtures instead.
- How often does your faucet break? If this is the second or third repair you’ve done on one faucet, it may be time to replace it instead.
- How much is the repair? Replacing a faucet isn’t usually terribly expensive. If it’s cheaper to replace it instead of repairing it, we’ll let you know so you can decide what you want to do.
Whether you need a faucet repair, a replacement, or you’re not sure, call us today. We’ll send out an experienced plumber to get things working well for you fast!