Do you suspect you have a sewer problem at your home? Just reach out to the drain and sewer experts at The Plumber! We offer sewer cleaning services in Mesa, AZ and the surrounding area, so no matter what has gone wrong with your drains or sewer, we’ll make sure everything gets cleared out. Whether you have a stubborn clog or a sewer backup, we’ll get things cleaned out fast so your waste can flow easily again.
Signs You Have A Sewer Line Problem
Sometimes, a drain clog isn’t just a clog. Or, rather, it isn’t just a clog in that particular drain. If you notice draining issues that seem systemic, it’s time to have someone look at your sewer line. Signs that you need your sewer drain cleaned include:
- You have slow drains across your house. When more than one drain is clogged, the problem exists further down the line. This is beyond what you can handle with a chemical cleaner or a rented snake. You need a plumber to find and remove this type of clog.
- Your toilets overflow regularly. Every toilet gets backed up now and then. That’s usually pretty easy to fix with a plunger and some elbow grease. When all of the toilets seem to overflow together, and it happens regularly, there’s usually a problem in your sewer drain. You’ll need to call a professional to figure out where the problem is and how to clean out your drain.
- You smell sewer odors in your home. When your sewer drain clogs, it doesn’t just keep water and waste from exiting your home. Sewer gases also cannot escape. If you feel like your home smells as if the sewer erupted in the middle of it, you probably need your sewer drains cleaned out, so those gases can exit your living area.
- Water backs up in your sinks, tubs, and showers. If your sewer drain stops working entirely, you can end up with standing water in your LOCATION home. This can be a breeding ground for bacteria, so it’s important you get your sewer drains cleaned as soon as possible.
If you’re having any of these problems, or any other persistent plumbing problems, give us a call at The Plumber. Our Mesa plumbers are skilled at diagnosing and dealing with sewer issues, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Our Sewer Cleaning Process
If you have several pieces of plumbing clogged up but they’re all in one area, like all in your bathroom or kitchen, we’ll assume that your clog is deeper in your system, in some pipe that these all share. We may have to remove a section of your wall or tile, but we’ll get the clog repaired quickly and get your life back to normal as fast as we can.
When you have pipe all over your house clogging at once or you actually have sewage flowing into your home, we’ll know that the clog is in your sewer. These are harder to remove but our professional Mesa plumbers are up for the job! The process includes:
- Sending a camera on a narrow cable down your sewer. It will allow us to see exactly what is clogging up your sewer and causing your backup. It also allows us to locate the clog exactly, which is helpful in removing it.
- Cleaning out your sewer. Most of the time, we will be able to hydro jet the problem away. This means we’ll spray a high-pressure stream of water down your sewer and that will be enough to push your clog out of the way and get it to the city sewer line, where it can float away. If we have to use other techniques, we’ll always talk you through them first.
- Check your sewer when we’re done. We’ll send the camera back down it, just to make sure we didn’t miss anything the first time!
Trenchless Sewer Cleaning
Whenever we can, we’ll do your sewer line cleaning in Mesa trenchlessly. When we can use these methods, we won’t have to dig a huge trench through your whole yard along the entire length of your sewer.
Instead, we’ll use the access portal in your home or buried in your lawn, along with the latest in sewer cleaning technology, to get your line cleared out. These methods are faster, less expensive, and you won’t have to replace your front yard when we’ve finished. We can clean out most sewer clogs with trenchless methods.
Mesa Sewer Cleaning Experts
If you have a clogged sewer line, it’s important to get it cleared out soon. Even a small clog can cause a big problem when it’s not taken care of, and you don’t want to deal with water or sewage damage on top of fixing your sewer! We know the prospect of home repairs can be daunting, but call us at The Plumber and our Mesa sewer cleaning services will get your lines cleaned out fast and get you back to your normal life!