Do you suspect you have a drain or sewer problem at your home? Just reach out to drain and sewer experts at The Plumber! We offer sewer and drain cleaning services in Mesa, AZ and the surrounding area, so matter what has gone wrong with your drains, we’ll make sure everything gets cleared out. Whether you have a stubborn clog or a sewer backup, we’ll get things cleaned out fast so your waste can flow easily again.
Signs You Have A Drain Problem
If you have sewage flowing into your home or you can’t use any of your drains, it’s usually pretty clear that you need a drain line cleaning. However, your drain may have some other problems, too. Many homeowners don’t realize that these also indicate a drain line problem.
- Gurgling when water flows or drains. Gurgles can mean that there’s air trapped in your pipes and this can be from a clog. If you regularly hear gurgling in your pipes, it’s time to contact a professional before your problem becomes an emergency.
- The sound of running water when water isn’t running. If your drain is moving slowly, you may hear water in it even when nothing is actively draining in your home. When you hear these sounds all the time, it’s a good idea to call in a pro before things back up entirely.
- You have drains backed up all over the house. It’s normal for a drain to clog here or there. However, if you regularly have clogs all over your house or you find that several of your drains tend to back up at once, there’s a good chance you have a drain line clog that is causing the problems. Even if the clogging isn’t everywhere simultaneously, regular clogs in multiple locations mean it’s time to call the plumber.
If you notice these signs or you have a drain line emergency, call us fast. We’ll get to you soon and get to work so you have as little damage as possible to your home.
Types of Drain Cleaning
If you have a single small clog, we’ll look for it close by whatever plumbing apparatus is clogged up at the moment. When your sink backs up, we’ll look for the clog in the pipes below it. If your tub isn’t draining, we’ll try to find the clog through your drain. Most of the time, these are relatively small clogs – though they can be stubborn! – and we can clear them easily.
All of our plumbers travel with professional-grade plumbing snakes just for cleaning out these types of clogs. We’ll thread these through your drains, pull out the hair, grease, or whatever is causing the clog, and your water should drain well again.
If you have several pieces of plumbing clogged up but they’re all in one area, like all in your bathroom or kitchen, we’ll assume that your clog is deeper in your system, in some pipe that these all share. We may have to remove a section of your wall or tile, but we’ll get the clog repaired quickly and get your life back to normal as fast as we can.
When you have pipe all over your house clogging at once or you actually have sewage flowing into your home, we’ll know that the clog is in your sewer. These are harder to remove but our professional plumbers are up for the job! The process includes:
- Sending a camera on a narrow cable down your sewer. It will allow us to see exactly what is clogging up your sewer and causing your backup. It also allows us to locate the clog exactly, which is helpful in removing it.
- Cleaning out your sewer. Most of the time, we will be able to hydrojet the problem away. This means we’ll spray a high-pressure stream of water down your sewer and that will be enough to push your clog out of the way and get it to the city sewer line, where it can float away. If we have to use other techniques, we’ll always talk you through them first.
- Check your sewer when we’re done. We’ll send the camera back down it, just to make sure we didn’t miss anything the first time!
Mesa Drain & Sewer Cleaning Experts
If you have a clogged drain, it’s important to get it cleared out soon. Even a small clog can cause a big problem when it’s not taken care of, and you don’t want to deal with water or sewage damage on top of fixing your drain! We know the prospect of home repairs can be daunting, but call us at The Plumber and our Mesa drain cleaning services will get your lines cleaned out fast and get you back to your normal life!