Top Services from Your Local Plumber in Mesa, AZ, and Nearby Areas
Personalized service is what you can expect when you call The Plumber for routine or emergency plumbing assistance. We take pride in treating our clients to high-end, top-quality products and services at reasonable, upfront rates. Our team serves:
- Mesa, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Chandler, AZ
- Tempe, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Ahwatukee, AZ
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Plumbing Repair – Let our team address any issue that you need to be addressed promptly.
- Plumbing Maintenance – Maximize the benefits of your fixtures or entire system with a routine tune-up.
- Plumbing Installation – Ensure proper installation at all times with the help of a trusted expert from our team.
- Repiping – We make the repiping process less stressful and more beneficial thru careful planning and attention to every detail.
- Faucet Repair & Replacement – Let us fix any faucets that drip and leak as well as ones needing a few parts replaced. We also completely replace faucets if this is the better or preferred option.
- Toilet Repair & Replacement – We fix toilets that are leaking, backing up, clogging, hard to flush, or doing other unexpected things. Our technicians also make the toilet replacement process easier by offering budget-pleasing recommendations.
- Water Filtration – Improve the quality of the water in your home by talking to one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members about water filtration options.
- Slab Leak Repair – If you have a leak under a concrete slab, we’ll make the repairs efficient and cost-effective.
- Leak Detection– Even if you only suspect it, give us a call to find out if you have a “hidden” leak that’s best dealt with right away.
Most Common Plumbing Problems
Clogged drains and toilets top the list of the most common problems that require plumbing repairs. Others include leaking pipes and faucets, water heater issues, low or excessively high water pressure, and mineral heavy or “hard” water, which is what contributes to a pipe and fixture corrosion. Avoid issues of this nature by:
- Being careful with what goes down drains
- Not flushing wipes and other things that shouldn’t be flushed
- Having your water heater regularly drained or “flushed” to remove excess minerals and other debris
- Asking our plumbing experts about a pressure regulator or other options for dealing with water pressure issues
- Considering water filtration if you have hard water
Importance of Professional Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
Through our general plumbing repairs, your pipes and other plumbing parts are more likely to last longer. Plumbing maintenance is just as important since this is what allows issues such as high home water pressure, sewer blockages, and hard water to be dealt with before serious issues arise.
Clogs, backups, burst pipes, and water heater problems are among the many issues that can be reason enough to give us a call for prompt plumbing services.
This is determined by a plumber in Mesa, AZ, or the surrounding areas on an individual basis. However, replacement is generally the better option if faucets, fixtures, pipes, or toilets need increasingly frequent repairs or are no longer working efficiently.
Typically, home insurance covers damage that may result from a leak or similar emergency situation that occurs suddenly or unexpectedly.
Why Choose Our Plumbing Team
The experts behind The Plumber bring more than 100 years of combined experience to each job. In addition to offering $30 off on any residential service, our plumbing company treats our clients:
- 10% off up to $150 for military, first responders, and seniors
- $250 discounts on slab leak repair
- $99 leak detection when slab leak repair is also performed
- Free estimates
Contact Our Plumbing Team Today
Regardless of your exact plumbing needs, know that the team from The Plumber will be there for you. We'll give you an honest opinion, fully and clearly answer your questions, and provide a free, no-commitment estimate for your consideration and approval. Call us or fill out the form to book an appointment for: