Do you need drain cleaning in Mesa, AZ, or the surrounding area? Do you suspect a drain line problem but you’re not sure how to diagnose it?
At The Plumber, we have drain service experts standing by with all of the tools necessary to figure out your drain line problem and get a solution in place so you don’t have to stress about it anymore.
We’ll unclog your drain fast so you can get back to your regular schedule soon. Rely on our team whenever you have a clogged drain in Mesa that just won’t go away.
Signs You Have A Drain Line Problem
If you have sewage flowing into your home or you can’t use any of your drains, it’s usually pretty clear that you need a drain line cleaning in Mesa. However, your drain may have some other problems, too. Many homeowners don’t realize that these also indicate a drain line problem.
- Gurgling when water flows or drains. Gurgles can mean that there’s air trapped in your pipes and this can be from a clog. If you regularly hear gurgling in your pipes, it’s time to contact a professional before your problem becomes an emergency.
- The sound of running water when water isn’t running. If your drain is moving slowly, you may hear water in it even when nothing is actively draining in your home. When you hear these sounds all the time, it’s a good idea to call in a pro before things back up entirely.
- You have drains backed up all over the house. It’s normal for a drain to clog here or there. However, if you regularly have clogs all over your house or you find that several of your drains tend to back up at once, there’s a good chance you have a drain line clog that is causing the problems. Even if the clogging isn’t everywhere simultaneously, regular clogs in multiple locations mean it’s time to call the plumber.
If you notice these signs or you have a drain line emergency, call us fast. We’ll get to you soon and get to work so you have as little damage as possible to your home.
Do I Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
We talk to a lot of homeowners who aren’t sure if they need professional help with their drain clog. Sometimes, it’s hard to know if the problem is bad enough to bring in a drain cleaning pro. While we are always happy to help you with all of your drain cleaning services in Mesa, we recommend calling for help in the following situations:
- You have tried unclogging the drain and it won’t budge. If you’ve used chemical solvents or other home drain remedies and it’s still clogged, you need a pro to unclog that drain for you.
- The clog keeps coming back. Recurrent clogs can be a sign of a problem deeper in your system. We’ll find the source of the issue and get rid of it for you.
- You have multiple clogs at once. This can indicate a sewer problem or a need for more extensive drain cleaning.
It’s key to get on drain line problems fast because otherwise, you can end up with sewage in your home. This damages walls, floors, furniture, and more. Avoid these emergencies when you get in touch at the first sign of a problem.
Our Drain Cleaning Service Process
If you have a single small clog, we’ll look for it close by whatever plumbing apparatus is clogged up at the moment. When your sink backs up, we’ll look for the clog in the pipes below it. If your tub isn’t draining, we’ll try to find the clog through your drain. Most of the time, these are relatively small clogs – though they can be stubborn! – and we can clear them easily.
All of our plumbers travel with professional-grade plumbing snakes for cleaning out these types of clogs. We’ll thread the snake through your drain until it encounters the clog, be it hair, grease, or something else, and we’ll either remove the clog or break it up so it can continue on down the line. Your water should drain well again and your drain cleaning in Mesa will be complete.
Performing Video Camera Inspections
A video camera inspection is a step we often take when first examining drains to determine what’s causing blockages or other issues. A camera-based drain inspection is a quick, easy, and reliable way to look inside drain lines. This is done with a high-resolution camera that displays real-time images on a monitor so the condition of the affected pipe can be determined and documented.
Drain Cleaning FAQs
How does professional snaking work?
Drain snaking is done by inserting a flexible cable with a specially designed head into a blocked drain. The auger head is manipulated either manually with a handle or mechanically.
How long does it take to complete a video camera inspection?
It depends on how many drains need an inspection and cleaning. Typically, however, it’s a process that can often be completed within an hour or less.
How often should home drains be cleaned?
If you’re not seeing signs of drain issues, we recommend having drains in your home professionally cleaned at least once a year. This is also a cost-effective way to prevent clogs and backups from sneaking up on you.
What can be done to prevent clogs, backups, and other drain-related problems?
In addition to scheduling annual cleanings, we recommend not putting things down your drains that tend to contribute to clogs and backups. This list includes cooking grease, larger food items, and products like baby wipes and hygiene products.
Can I just clean drains in my home myself?
Minor cleanings with vinegar or baking soda and hot water are safe drain cleaning methods we recommend. Otherwise, it’s best to give our drain cleaning company a call since our technicians have the tools and experience required to safely and thoroughly clean and clear drains.
Call The Plumber For Expert Mesa Drain Cleaning!
Call us at The Plumber to have your drain line assessed and, if necessary, cleaned out. We’ll get you an appointment with a drain expert who will get to you fast, find your drain clog, and determine the best way to get rid of it. We’ll get to work quickly and your drain cleaning in Mesa will be complete before you know it! We serve:
- Mesa, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Chandler, AZ
- Tempe, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Ahwatukee, AZ
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ