Have you heard of hydro jetting but you’re not sure what that meant? Or maybe you need hydro jetting services in Arizona and you’d like to know more about it before the plumber arrives.
No matter your reasons for looking into hydro jetting, here’s what you need to know before you sign up for this service.
How Does Hydro Jetting Work?
Hydro jetting is also known as “high-pressure jet cleaning,” which is a much more apt description of the process. When we hydrojet, we aim a highly-concentrated stream of water into a pipe. We can control the concentration of the water and where it gets aimed.
Hydro jetting works to remove nearly all types of clogs, as well as to clean out drains. If we use hydro jetting on your pipes, they will look like they are brand new when we’re done! It has been tested on all the major types of piping to make sure that it won’t harm them.
What We Use Hydro Jetting For
If you have a kitchen clog that is almost certainly made up of grease, then hydro jetting may be the best way to get rid of it. Since it will also clean off your pipes, it will help you avoid more clogs in the future.
Hydro jetting allows us to clean out your sewer line without having to dig up your yard. It can remove all of the most common types of sewer line clogs, including scale buildup and invasive tree roots.
Cleaning Outdoor Drains
Outdoor drains have to handle a lot more than indoor ones do, like stormwater and runoff, all of which can carry dirt and other debris into the drain. Snakes require electricity, so no one really wants to stick one down an outside drain. Hydro jetting can be the most effective way to clean these out.
The Pros of Hydro Jetting
- It’s effective. Hydro jetting is one of the best ways to clean out your pipes and get them looking as good as new.
- It’s good for the environment. While hydro jetting does use a lot of water, it doesn’t inject chemicals into the sewer system. One of the hydro jetting pros we talk about a lot is that it is safe for use near ponds, rivers, lakes, and more.
- It costs less. When compared to traditional pipe and sewer cleaning methods, hydro jetting will save you money. Because it is so effective, it might also save you from future sewer problems, too.
- It’s versatile. Hydro jetting can handle all sorts of sewer cleanout jobs, from commercial to residential and more. It can take care of stubborn indoor clogs and massive industrial clogs, and can even remove tree roots from city sewer lines.
- It’s cleaner. Hydro jetting minimizes direct contact with sewage and sewer lines. While we will always take the time necessary to be sanitary, this process is much easier and quicker with hydro jetting than with other cleanout methods.
If these benefits of hydro jetting have you convinced, call us at The Plumber today. Schedule your hydro jetting and get your sewer clean ASAP.